Pages


Friday, August 06, 2004

Weekend Top 3

3 things I'm glad I did today
1. Spaced out to recharge.
2. Went out for coffee with the advertising execs.
3. Blogged.

3 things I'm sorry I did
1. Dropped my subject.
2. Texted The Archer Back. Grrr. Dapat hindi ko na sinagot!
3. Trusted some officemates with too much info.

3 milestones at work
1. Ironed out my advertising deals with the 2 major publications
2. Finished the September store look
3. Drafted my Christmas promo

3 gifts I got that made me feel I was appreciated
1. The dangling earrings from Yasmine and Jasmin
2. The bottle of shampoo with a gift card from James
3. The watch from The Boyfriend

3 favorite persons
1. CEO
2. That cute Advertising Exec
3. The Bestfriend

3 people I wanna kick or scream at when I see them
1. The former marketing manager
2. The former PR officer
3. The Archer

3 news I really felt bad about
1. Celia's breakup
2. The chismis from the former PR officer
3. Oil price hike

Happy weekend, honeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts