Pages


Sunday, September 12, 2004

Post-Singapore notes

I just got back from Singapore. And I am a bit wasted while writing this so if there are any grammatical screw-ups, that’s alcohol talking.

I LOVED this trip! It’s not the first time but it’s more memorable. I stayed there for five days, didn’t go around much within the city but I had a lot of fun.

I will be posting a more detailed blog about the Singapore trip and the rave I received from other countries and markets about my presentation – when I am more sober. Hehehe.

As a teaser, I had a VERY nerve-wracking, mind-blasting, albeit dangerous trip-ender. It was a lot of FUN and a lot of risk! But that’s what life is about. Sinful, but all so worth it!

Bar, bar, bar

Three of my closest friends are taking the bar this whole month of September. Dearies, I wish all of you luck – Maitz, Thea and Len. Len, sorry for the late greetings, but let me give you an advance congratulatory note. Cheers to my soon-to-be lawyer-friend. You have to be one – it’s destiny. And I’m banking on you passing the bar to bail me out of future skirmishes with the law (though I don’t exactly wish to have any!).

Ala-MTRCB

When I write in this blog, I protect some of the people I write about by not posting names. Thus, the monickers I have baptized some of the people who I know would figure in the blog a lot – The Boyfriend, The Buddy, The Bestfriend, The Archer (there’s more to him later, again, when I get more sober.). I didn’t realize though that it would land some people I really care about in trouble and in some issues.

Thus, some clarifications:

I am sincerely sorry if I got someone into a bit of trouble about something I wrote here previously. I did not implicate people here to be incriminated. This is not about them. This is ABOUT ME. And MY life. How I think. And feel.

BUT: I will not apologize about writing. This blog contains pure thoughts, feelings – whatever I think and feel.

But I also feel sorry for some who would take advantage of the write-ups to satisfy whatever it is they would want to achieve on their end.

Thus, I will continue to write about whatever I feel like writing. I will protect who needs protecting, but I hope others will not use these for their personal gain.

Bato-bato sa langit, ang tamaan, tinamaan. No apologies for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts