Pages


Thursday, March 15, 2007

Chronicles of the (semi) breaking up process

Day 1:

Current state
  • Couldn't get up in the morning because phone call with him ended at almost 5am.
  • I am Garfield-personified. Puffy eyelids and huge eyebags. Ugh. People in the office can't see me like this. Totally ugh.
  • Decided to take half a day off.
  • Migraine girl.
  • Hung over from the 1 1/2 bottle of red wine I downed last night. Yes, by myself.
  • The sun. It's hurting my eyes!
  • Solitude. I'm on alone-mode right now. To process things on my own. Thanks, Gemma and Celia for offering to be there.
Coping mechanism
  • Dressed up going to the office. Scoured through my cabinet for my cutest, nicest black and white Zara top, thick black belt, the highest silver sandals I can ever find on my shoe rack.
  • Make up, make up, make up.
  • Fab hair. Blow dry. Curl. Blow dry.
  • Last smile in front of the mirror. You go girl! It's just another day.
  • For someone who's just broken up, I don't look so bad!
Questions in my mind
  • Why are we failing?
  • What are we not doing right?
Emotional check
  • I miss the guy. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts