Pages


Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Closet clean-up sale aka “Send April to Chinese School Foundation”

Since I am still restless after several weeks, nay – months – of sleepless nights writing my thesis, I try to find other good things to do. Good, in a sense that these are items in my must-do list this year that were bumped off because I had to prioritize school.


One of those is my bi-annual closet clean-up sale. Actually, this year, I’m only going to do it once.


So last night, I started with my bags. 25 unused bags in the past 2 years. Some of them, it really hurts to let them go because we had history traveling and shopping together. I had to longingly and lovingly stare at 3 or 4 of them for a looooooong while – just to bid my final adieu.


This lunch time, I emailed the girlfriends a very neatly organized Powerpoint file of 20 of my never-used, rarely used and mint condition bags.


In 10 minutes – everything was wiped out.


Next to go will be my never-used-still-with-tags, once used and in mint condition clothes and accessories.


Proceeds will go to my tuition fee as I will go back to studying Mandarin.


And…


Speaking of bags…


I recently posted something about my beloved Vuitton.


After kong tigbakin sa blog, look at what I got in my mail the day after I wrote it:









Tadah! An invite to view the Women Spring Collection.


*Smirk plastered on my face.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts