Pages


Monday, October 06, 2008

Why, Vuitton, why?

Given the stress that I was into, what with my thesis and my international outsource partners being here for 2 weeks, there's no better way to relax and unwind (without going the distance at that!) but to type in the URL of Louis Vuitton.

Louis Vuitton recently had its Women Spring Summer 2009 Show. App
arently, Marc Jacobs designed the latest Vuitton Spring collection of handbags.

No disrespect to my most favorite
label in the whole wide world, but the bags...

Que horrendous!


Such travesty.

Check some of the frou-frou glamour bags and you will know what I mean:

First photo:
Animal prints are all over the place already. Animal prints again for Spring? C'mon!

Second photo:
I call this the LV punching bag. It's like carrying your red boxing gloves to the gym.






First evening bag looks like something you'd find in a Baclaran stall.

Second one looks like a Benetton bag with animal prints. What the?










I call this the kinuyumos version. No form, none of the usual LV structure and lines.












(Photos from Louis Vuitton)

It's just quite disappointing. I always look forward to LV's new collection.

Normally, LV makes me flash a wide smile. The Spring collection made me shake my head in disbelief.

Are you going to make me go back to Gucci, my first love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts