Pages


Sunday, October 05, 2008

Tinker day

Today is officially tinker day for me.

After I submitted my (hopefully) final school requirements, I have some extra time in my hands to fix my files and all my gadgets.

Ten months after Boyfriend gave me Kohji, I have not maximized my UMPC's use. So now I'm downloading all the patches, software and drivers Kohji needs to work efficiently. I have not even set up its wi-fi and Internet access.

So now, I'm doing just that.

On a Sunday afternoon, I am right in front of 3 computers - my Kohji, the newly-issued notebook in the office and the Jurassic one.

Also looking for a lunch and dinner place for friends next week.

Now that school is over, I can't stand not doing anything - I gotta fix something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts