Pages


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Loooooooong to-do list

It’s been like this for 4 weeks already. Ever since we all got back from the long holiday break, it’s been literally breathless in the office. Everything is just really frantic and all projects wanted to launch, uhm… yesterday?

Nakakapagod.

I was talking to Jay the other day and I actually told him, nakakapagod talaga to be over-productive, if there is such a thing.

Luckily, no matter how stressful things get, I don’t feel as drained since I’m seeing and getting the desired results.

Sobrang hirap lang talaga.

Well, thank God for the long to-do list. Buti nga meron pang to-do list, eh.

There were a lot of lay-offs everywhere, what with the economic milieu. I heard that some of the benched PMs in BPOs have been given the pink slips already.

Oh well.

Keep the to-dos coming in, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts