Pages


Monday, January 26, 2009

Kung Hei Fat Choi

R. and I spent Chinese New Year together for the first time.

For those in the know, the official status is what is at the present moment. For those still wondering, mahirap talagang ipaliwanag. Even I can’t explain so don’t ask me anymore since I can’t and won’t say anything concrete.

We attended Angie and Erwin’s wedding together last Sunday. I saw the naughty smirk on JT’s face when he saw us together holding hands.

JT and I had this bet that’s supposed to end in February. Unfortunately, I think I already lost it.

I told R. about it and his only reaction was, “Anong gusto mo, manalo ka o matalo ka sa pustahan?”


This is one of those very rare moments that it is so much better to lose the bet.

And win someone. =)

After the wedding reception, he and I went to Martinis to wind down. We went outside to watch Mandarin Oriental’s fireworks display.

AWESOME, to say the least.

It doesn’t really matter how the night was spent.

Masaya lang na magkasama kami.

Masaya ako na kasama ko siya.

Kung hanggang kailan until the next melodramatic episode, hindi ko rin alam.

Or should I even be anticipating the next one when it’s so much better to just take things as they come?

Sabi nga ni Yoj, before, they were telling me to end it. Pero mahirap talagang tuldukan ang isang bagay na alam mong hindi pa tapos.

Lalo na kung siya.

What’s going to happen after this, bahala na si Batman.

Bahala na siguro kami.

We’re just both so glad that the year of the rat is finally OVER.

Let’s hope this year gets better. A hell lot better.

Happy Chinese New Year, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts