Pages


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Missing the happy tree friends

May I just say...

...na sa stressful moments in the office, nakaka-miss ang old, happy friends from here.

Nakaka-miss ang maingay at nakakatawang si Cookie. Super nice and grounded girl. Pahingi ng kotse!

Nakaka-miss si Madz na minsan magulo kausap. Di niya kasi alam kung sinong April ba talaga ang kausap niya. Pero solidong kaibigan. If you need someone in the inner circle who can keep your deepest, darkest secrets - siya na 'yon.

Nakaka-miss si party boy Douglas. My former yosi-mate (good thing I quit already) and clubbing buddy.

And I so miss Tanie and Alain.

Si Tanie a.k.a. Tonya in my book, I still talk to every now and then. She lightens up my tiring day sa mga fantabulous chica niya about her career and karir.

Ang Alain - missing in action. Busy sa love life!

They added colors to the already wonderful hues of the office. Although I'm proud and happy of what they have become in terms of their careers, I miss talking to both of them.

Very honest to the bones - that's who they are. But very caring as well.

Sadness. Na-sad naman ako.

Susugurin ko na lang one of these days si Tonya in KL.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts