Pages


Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hallmark bags

Sometimes, gifts represent something not because of their actual face value but of the events they celebrate or commemorate.

This particular bag is not memorable because it’s another Gucci.

Another – is the operative word. It’s another Gucci bag – the nth in my collection.

The diff is that he gave it to me as a feel-better gift during a time that I cannot seem to be appeased.

The diff is the thoughtfulness and sensitivity it represents.

It’s not the best bag that I got from him. The LV Tivoli still tops the list – but this sure is something that I will remember and keep – kahit giray-giray na siya – 10 years from now.

When he called me on the phone, he was huffing and puffing. ‘Yun pala tumakbo pa sa store before catching his flight to buy me a feel-good present.

It’s very touching.

Actually, kahit na wala na ‘yung bag. I just really appreciate how he is the super cheerleader that he is during low moments. He is just really there – front and center.

He puts me above himself.

I just wish this lasts longer before the next episode.

I really wish he gets over his demons and paranoia because I’m really not going anywhere.

With a guy like this, who would?

So inner circle, mag-join forces sa pagdadasal that he really stays this way for a long, looooong time.

Paging Des, Gemma, Arlene and Tanie! All together now!

Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts