Pages


Monday, March 02, 2009

Kyle files – Enjoying the highs (and lows) of being a Cat Mother

Last Saturday was Kyle’s second visit to the vet. He was supposed to get his 8-in-1 booster shots. Unfortunately, the baby has bacterial infection so he needs antibiotics first before he can get immunized.

I’m hoping the infection will go away soon and that he will get better so he can complete his immunization.

It was also his second time in the grooming station and as usual, he was exhausted after all the habulan with his groomer. Too exhausted, that, when we arrived home, he immediately ate his lunch and dozed off for the entire afternoon.

This is the first time --- ever --- that I wake up at 5 in the morning to clean someone's ears and make him drink his medicine. Parang baby talaga.

He shows his gratitude by being sweet and playful. He kisses me on the nose to acknowledge my presence and welcomes me by the door when I get home.

What used to be my squeaky clean apartment is now littered with cat toys and cat hair. It’s all worth it, though. The apartment will never be the same again… in a good way. =)

Kyle getting his ears cleaned

Exhausted after his grooming and vet check-up

Feeling better after a tummy rub =)


Curled like a ball when I left home this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts