Pages


Sunday, June 07, 2009

Happy weekend


‘Spent the weekend full-scale with Kyle, my Mom and my yaya Ate Cita.


Steady, wonderful, happy weekend.


Kyle has grown so much.


I also like being at home with ate Cita. When she’s at my apartment, I am a pampered princess. Her love for me is divine and unconditional. That’s why I love her, too!


I’m glad I have a new Sunday dinner routine with my Mom. After Sunday mass, I take her to new restaurants she hasn’t tried before. 3 Sundays in a row now.


Loving, loving, loving the weekend.


Thank you, God – for contentment.


Despite all my plans and all the gazillion things I’d like to do, thank you for creating a grateful, appreciative child in me.


Thank you for teaching me how to be happy and content with the gifts that I currently have.


Thank God for happy weekends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts