Pages


Tuesday, January 01, 2013

2013: Starting it right

Not sure if making resolutions whenever New Year comes about is already passe' for others. As for me, I stopped making resolutions in my 20s, not because I don't want to make improvements. 

We tend to break resolutions. And resolutions should not just be made whenever it's the first of January. Resolutions should be made the whole-year-round. 

I don't make New Year's resolutions because to me, everyday is a chance to make small improvements or life-changing decisions. Every day that we've got is a chance to make things better. To make life better. 

I must say I had a great 2012 - better than what I expected. And 2013 for me MUST be a continuation of better things to come. And I guess, that is mostly up to me - me and my faith that God has already carved out His great plan for me.

As far as resolutions are concerned, I intend to do better and to become greater this year. Not just for me, but for everyone whose lives I touch.  

This whole month of January is all about pruning, spring cleaning, detoxifying and shedding off all the excesses to prepare me to receive more blessings each day.
 
Here's to claiming 2013!  Cheers to greater, better, happier lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts