Pages


Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The best is yet to come

Heavenly Father, 

Thank you for all your wonderful blessings and graces. You have blessed me with so much more than what I deserve. 

You've done it again. You made me believe that all I have to do is to have faith in You and You alone. 
My life in 2013 has been a testament of Your miracles, as the miracles happened in my life itself. 

Thank You for your gifts, Your unconditional love. 

Thank You for saving me. 

The best part is your promise that the best is yet to come. 

Allow me, my husband, my familly, my friends and all the people that I love to continue to be a witness of Your benevolence this coming 2014. Please continue to shower us with your blessings and graces. 

I offer my 2014 to You. May I do good things to others in Your name. 

Thank you, Lord. 

Happy New Year. Please continue to be with me in the coming years. 

In Jesus Christ's name. Amen. 

Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts