Pages


Monday, December 16, 2013

Tiis-ganda: When hard work pays off

I have not been drinking a lot for the past 2 months now. I've stayed away from alchy as much as I can. 

No more binge-drinking, drunk driving and Prive' party nights. 

All for the love of better health...and fabulous prenup photos. 

I liked our Jakarta prenup shots in August but I felt like my arms there were humongous. My legs were pamalo ng dalag and I had double chin. 

I work out regularly and I try to eat healthy. 

My nemesis is really my alcohol intake. 

As such, I made a resolve to shun alcohol as much as I can. And if I can't, I made an effort to drink moderately. 

What used to be a bottle of wine over dinner became 1-2 glasses for me. An all-you-can drink mojito night is ROI'd by just 2 glasses. 

IT WAS A LOT OF SACRIFICE, considering that my stress-buster means cocktails or wine nights at Barcino with my ladies. And yes, Barcino has missed me so much for the past 4 months. 

Lo and behold, the hard work paid off. 





I'm happy with the results of our Manila prenup shoot. And I feel less guilty. 

No more binge drinking! 

And I will actually add that to my 2014 resolutions. 

=) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts