Pages


Wednesday, June 25, 2003

An awakening

Take me to another place
Take me to another land
Let me forget all that hurts me
Let me understand your plan.

- Tennessee
by Arrested Development


Thank yous

I’m very touched by the gesture of friends who swamped my email of job vacancies. Maraming salamat talaga.


Windang moments

I’m having a hard time adjusting to my new schedule right now. I start work at 1pm until late evenings. It really takes a lot of discipline to organize my schedule since I got used to a programmed schedule and a routine of some sort. And since I am working on several projects, I sometimes catch myself on panic mode.

Hindi ko na alam kung ano uunahin ko!

Not that I’m complaining. Baka ma-karma ako at bawian ng rackets ni God! Hahahaha!

I just need to adjust. I think I need to talk to Abi for some tips.

Now that I thought of Abi – miss ko na ang Web. I don’t have a Liza anymore who comes to my rescue. Huhuhu.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts