Pages


Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Goodbye, Nanay

Last Friday, April 13, Nanay passed away in the morning.

Like what she said in my dream, she wants to go after eating, before lunch.

And so she did.

She left us after eating breakfast. She just closed her eyes like she was just going to fall asleep.

To the Universe, to God, thank you for hearing our prayers to take her with you without making her suffer.

I'm sad and broken to see her go.

She is the one who loves me the most. And she's gone now.

To Nanay, thank you for everything.

For raising me, for sharing your life with us, for making me who I am.

It's true, you know. What I said in my tribute for you is true.

80% of who I am now is because of you. My courage, my strength, my perseverance. I have them because I got them and learned them from you.

I love you, Nanay.

We will see each other soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts