Pages


Saturday, June 14, 2008

Six cycle Cinderella

I spent the entire Saturday in bed on snooze mode. Feeling sick, with the smell of food making me feel like throwing up. With intermittent sleep, though, I’m better now.

Notwithstanding the migraine, it feels good to recharge on a Saturday – stay in, do some errands, nap.


Cheap alcohol = nasty hangover

Last night’s partying caused me a whole day’s worth of hangover. Friends and I have been going to Sidebar for cheap cocktails – imagine getting 3 margaritas and frozen daiquiris for a hundred fifty bucks! It’s a super steal!

Being a cheapskate, though, has a steep price. Since I already did this twice, I can claim that cheap alcohol really brings me the worst migraine of all.

Will I do it again? Maybe. Hahaha.

Grapetinis and flirtinis will always be fabulous at Martinis, Mandarin. No doubt about that!

But there’s also something about cheaply hanging out with friends, waiting in queue to have our own tables for an hour while already getting our margarita fix. Not to mention that the bar’s DJ really plays good hip-hop and trance music!

I definitely won’t do it every week but it’s something fun to do every now and then.

As for the next stop, Gemma and I have been toying with the idea of going back to Jaipur – revisiting an old jaunt of ours after several months of hibernation. Let’s see if I can drag The Boyfriend back in there – all in the spirit of fun.

Deadmatology 101

No. I’m not ignoring you intentionally, dear friend. When you send me messages online, either I’m in meetings or I just logged off.

So I’m not on deadma-mode on purpose.

At the same time, don’t ask me to dish if you can’t take it.

You dish --- a whole lot. Know how to take it when it’s your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts