Pages


Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy, happy, joy, joy

This weekend, I got my Philip Stein watch with red patent straps.

Woohooooo!!!

It’s my super mega early V-day gift.

Haaaallelujah!

We were running errands at the mall and looking for gifts for friends with new houses and apartments. In the middle of the chaos, we went inside Lucerne. R. said we’re just going to check out the new styles and if the Philip Stein watches are cheaper here than in Hong Kong.

We found my uber love with red patent straps and without batting an eyelash, he told the saleslady to wrap and charge.

Sweetness.

Sana ganon palagi.

Although the gifts are most welcome, what’s more important to me are the blissful, peaceful, happy weekends together.

Thank you, R.

Eyeloveit.

[Picture above is the actual Philip Stein model that I got. I realized, as per R.'s suggestion that black dial looks better with red patent straps.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts