Pages


Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Huling patol

Okay... huling statements.

Huling patol na din.

First of all... why are you making a big dill about one small Philip Stein watch?
Magwala ka kung Patek yan or Rolex.

If I have those two? Then you tell me if you really know.

Happy for you that you have 2 Steins.

I would recommend an IWC, too, or you can also claim you have one already?

You are obviously a frienemy who hates enough to make patol a personal blog.

Chikatime, isdatchu?

Pretensions...

No, I don't have any.

When I'm not busy social climbing, the way you put it, I do have a day job, darling.

I am a humble breadwinner of a middle class family.

Yes, I can afford to buy a Philip Stein on my own... even those with diamonds.

But I prefer the laidback style for jeans day.

You are threatening me that this is the last material piece that I would ever get from R.?

So what are you saying? That you will use your powers to break us up?

Well, well, well...

... tapping fingers...

Apparently, huli ka na sa balita.

HAHAHA.

You are obviously not in the loop, bebeh.

You might think or claim you know me, but you actually don't.

You may have known me in the past but it doesn't give you credit to judge me.

Yes - I know that you know me. Your statements were loaded and only people who "know" me will point reference to "boyfriend" and "girlfriend."

Yun pa lang dead giveaway na.

Plus the fact that if you know me, you may have forgotten that I am a little bit knowledgeable about computers.

So I have already located where you are, Big Sister.

Kahit mag-triple ka pa ng masking ng IP address mo - kaya kong kalkalin kung nasan ka.

Or perhaps in your very jaded sense of the world, you just cannot believe that great love can actually exist --- sans the considerations for money.

Remember... kung sino ang nakaisip, siya ang gumagawa.

I am not simple.

That I know.

I love luxury.

I LOOOOVE luxury.

That I know, too.

So does my friends.

Because I bust my ass for things and the blings that I want for myself.

I do not rob. I do not steal.

And I will NEVER trade love for money.

That is your biggest mistake.

That is the most incorrect assumption.

Pity the fool? You don't have to.

But I have to admit some very smart girls can be foolish when falling in love, sometimes.

Use me, accuse me.

I don't give a flying fuck.

But NEVER drag his name in this.

NEVER drag the one I love in a mess.

I have been through hell and back for this man.

And ONLY this man.

If you think I am staying with him for money --- then that's already a dead giveaway.

You are a frienemy.

You know what I mean.

Because my friends know I have no reason for staying... but I did.

I was full to the brim.

But I hell did.

If I am scared to lose him now because the family will allegedly not tolerate it?

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

We have issues far greater than that.

You have no fucking idea what I have been through to fight for him.

Listen... and listen closely...

You cannot threaten me that I will lose him.

Because I already did.

Several painful times -- and I already lost count how many times this happened.

If you really know me, then you should already know this.

I've already caught several bullets for this man.

That reality alone will suffice.

And that is the reality that both he and I know.

So you cannot threaten me with that and expect na manginig ako sa takot.

You cannot make me fall on my knees for something or someone I already lost.

You don't know what I've been through.

So stop.

Because you don't know what you're talking about.

If you do, you should also know that R. is too smart to fall for a ploy like this. He is a man of honor and a man with a generous heart...

But you can never take advantage of him.

And you can never try to influence what he thinks.

None of us can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts