Pages


Monday, January 19, 2009

On social climbing and getting what you want

Someone replied to my most recent post on getting the Philip Stein watch.

Take note --- sabi nga naman ni Susan Roces --- not once, but twice!

[Segue: I love quoting that, by the way.]

The poser, este, poster, is accusing me of being a social climber for having a boyfriend who showers me THE gifts.

Oh well.

Wala akong masabi.

I am probably THAT annoying to irritate someone... enough to react to my post.

Fame or infamy - same, same.

Define social climber nga.

According to Wikipedia, and I quote: "A
social climber is someone who seeks social prominence by obsequious behavior. Some define it as a parvenu, one who has suddenly risen to a higher economic status but has not gained social acceptance of others in that class."

It's akin to being nouveau rich, isn't it?

Unfortunately for me, I am not rich yet. I wish I was.

So yes - if you can define someone who gets what she wants and is showered with love as a social climber...

...then yes, I am definitely one.

As compared to a bitter YOU who will post something so vile and jealous... I would rather...

... be Me!

Darling, you are so green with envy.

People who take the time out to post something as angry is just as jealous. If I stepped on your toes - then stop reading the blog, bebeh.

So you, IP 58.69.198... unless you accessed in an Internet cafe' - I'm watching you.

And...this is the one and only time I will glorify your existence and such hate.

Smile!

And the comments section remains to be open. No moderation mode ito.

Si Chuvaness nga got a new Louis Vuitton bag from the hubby, eh. I'm so inggit - although I didn't like the style of the LV bag. But I'm happy for her.

Sana ganon ka na lang din. Maging masaya ka na lang para sa iba.

Spread the love. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts