Pages


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 Flashback - part 1
My October birthday celeb

I know, I know. I was on hiatus again for more than 2 months. 'Can't blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol because all I did was work my a** off. True enough - greater power comes with greater responsibility. I can't really complain, though. It is what I wanted. The new post, though, robbed me off humongous precious personal time.

To make it up, I'm posting photos of some important milestones from October until now.

What better way to start by posting my birthday photos last October 17. Had a fantabulous time with the original myGlobe and the inner circle. Birthdays should always be this fun!



Tres Marias (with Nabeth & Mela)
at Capricciosa for an Italian dinner



with the original myGlobe peeps + Teng


with Arlene


with Ariel


Shiny, happy crowd during my birthday celeb


with Ariel and Gem



with my bestie & favorite alchy - what more can I ask for?
Moved to Spicy Fingers for cocktails.



with Romy and Gemma


with the favorite posse': Teng, Wryl and Gemma


Strike a pose, there's nothing to it. ;-)


with me favorite bros - Teng and Wryl
'wish Thad's here!


Shooters!!! Yeba!


Are we drunk? Hell no!
Denial is a river in Egypt.


BIllabong rashguard from Gem and Des - yeeeey!


Sandman from Arlene - favorite!


Mawawala ba ang special?
Cicu French dinner with R.


Me birthday cake

Just like last year, my birthday was a blast. My own birthday party is the one day in a year that I can totally let my hair down, let loose and just be my fun self.

Thank you, Inner Circle and R. for always being there to toast with me.

Until the next birthday partay!

(And I already have a theme in mind!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts