Pages


Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Flashback - part 2
Singapore - Bintan, Indonesia Trip

After my nth heartbreak, I just had to go somewhere. Actually, I just wanted another convenient excuse to leave the country, and another relationship issue oh-so justifies my wanderlust.

It's both comforting and exciting to plan trips and just fly out with friends. I've been missing Madison, too, and the chicas just all really piled up. We've been planning to take a trip together for ages already so...finally!!!

So off I went to Singapore with JT to visit Madison. The 3 of us went to Bintan, Indonesia for a much-deserved beach getaway. I'm actually surprised that the Bintan da-moves was actually reasonably-priced! Nirwana Resort Hotel was also surprisingly cozy. Seafood is uber cheap!

Some photos during the trip (Oh, I know Thad is so waiting for this. Hahaha!):


Ya Kun Kaya Toast - where Mads took us to have
buttered kaya toast for breakfast. 1,000 calories ito! Hahaha!


Mads & Moi at Ion Orchard in front of my church -
Louis Vuitton flagship store!!!



Ze Louis Vuitton flagship store


Prologue - a very nice bookstore at Ion Orchard.
They've got a lot of tarot decks!


Shrimp noodle soup that I ordered for lunch - whattabigbowl!


Lafangin natin ang noodle soup.




I literally ran to the frontage of Takashimaya when
I saw this one. Thanks, JT, for indulging me with the photos!
LV ca-raaaazy!


First breakfast day at Nirwana Resort with Mads & JT


At the pool bar. I so loooove pool bars!


Drinking cocktails at 11 in the morning.


With Madison

Thou shall not fail to eat laksa when in Sing-Indo.


Chillin' with Madison by the poolside.


The trio at the pool bar - again!



With Madison on tambay mode at the clubhouse of Nirwana

I can't wait to plan for the next trip.

Mads, we gotta push through with Siem Reap, Cambodia this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts