Pages


Friday, January 01, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Happy New Year, everyone!

While I bid adieu to 2009, I will leave behind all the hurt and the loss that it brought me.
I will leave behind the drama...and close the door behind me completely.

At the same time, I will carry with me all the successes, the joys, the friendships and all the love that the year gave me.

Thank you, 2009 - for my new job post, for my Valedictory speech, for my travels abroad, for my new condo.

Thank you for the love and for all the good, trustworthy and loyal friends who are still with me. Thank you for my family. Thank you for my great love.

I welcome the year 2010 full of hope and aspirations, knowing that I can --- and I definitely will!

Cheers to becoming a great person and in finding and keeping that one great love.

Fight sa 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts