Pages


Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Flashback - part 4
MCS High School Reunion

We graduated from high school in the mid-90s. Yes - I am ANCIENT. Please don't carbon-date me.

I've stayed in touch and I'm really very tight with high school besties. It's the circle that I've shared a lot of history with. In fact, high school friends is a misnomer. I've known a lot of the girl friends since kinder.

It's both nostalgic and comforting to see old faces. I haven't seen some of my high school guy friends after graduation! 'Good to know they're alive and happily married. =)


The default company, my high school besties:
Elisa, Ryan, Keith, Obet & Jonathan



Creme dela creme: Candy, Charmalaine, Moi,
Ethel, Amber, Elie and Jennifer of the cream section


With Jonathan: this is where I go Bros over Hoes.


Jonathan & Moi with other high school buddies


with BonBon, Pam and Sherrie Ann


All the single ladies


With the high school boys (or girls!?!?)


Moi with Patrick & Flax: they used to hang out
a lot in my folks' house back in high school.



Where the boys are


The ladies with Jonathan




High school group photos

'Ya can't go wrong spending time with people who've known you since you were all just kids.
I was happy to see the peeps I grew up with.

Until the next roll call...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts